Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people.
It’s a super exciting time to come onboard as we recently raised $150 million in funding to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the world’s first real-time website auditing and monitoring platform.
And, not to brag… we have been recognized by Crain's "Best Place to Work.” Check out for yourself what makes us special and what it’s like to work at Conductor here!
About the Role:
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our award winning Organic Marketing platform built for enterprise SEO, Content, and Web teams — powering the Organic Marketing revolution.
The position requires a passion to succeed and the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, then we’d love to meet you! Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to also exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via phone (cold and warm calls) and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style
- Quick learner that thrives in a high growth environment
- Persistence and motivation to achieve goals
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution and value propositions
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience is a plus
Some Company Perks:
- Unlimited vacation + 10 sick days annually
- Catered lunch every Wednesday
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- Hybrid work structure
- Company Sponsored 401k + match
- Cell Phone/Internet allowance
- Virtual wellness/meditation sessions
- Fully vaccinated work environment
We'd love to hear from you! If you are not sure if you are 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge, we want you to apply! We believe skills are transferable and passion for our mission goes a long way.
Conductor LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.