It’s an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the world’s first real-time website auditing and monitoring platform.
What are we looking for?
Conductor is seeking a seasoned engineer with extensive data architecture and data platform design experience to power massive scale SaaS applications. This leader brings deep technical data and infrastructure expertise, and partners with Product Management, Engineering, and Cloud teams to drive architecture and define, design, create, manage, and deploy highly scalable and available data systems and applications.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer of the company, this leader -
- Designs, develops, implements, and translates business requirements and the overall organizational data strategy, including standards, principles, data sources, storage, pipelines, data flow, data processing, and data security/ governance policies
- Collaborates with data engineers, data scientists, application developers and other stakeholders to define and execute the enterprise data strategy
- Communicates and defines data architecture patterns in the organization that guide the data framework
- Provides technical leadership to data teams to implement secure, scalable, high-performance, and reliable data platform for AI/ML powered analytics applications and services
Who you are?
The successful candidate must have technical expertise, growth-mindset, engineering rigor, data-driven operational skills, bias-to-action, strong sense of accountability, decision-making capability, and collaborative leadership style to drive the desired outcomes across global teams. Conductor is poised for a significant growth and this leader is a very important stakeholder in the next phase of our company’s journey
- A hands-on software engineer with 10+ years in systems software development including 6+ years as a data engineering technical leader building scalable and secure data platforms and systems powering intelligent applications
- Expert in concepts, principles, and implementation of data models, design, integration, transformation, and data management
- Have deep knowledge of various relational (row-oriented and columnar) and non-relational (key value, document, graph, etc.) database technologies including database and storage services in open source and those provided by public cloud vendors such as AWS (preferred) and GCP
- Have deep knowledge and experience with architectures for modern data infrastructure including data lakes, data warehouses, ETL pipelines, physical and logical data formats, data processing systems, data reliability, security, and performance
- Understand processes, roles, policies, standards, and metrics that ensure the effective and efficient use of data/information, data privacy and confidentiality, and risks and mitigations.
- Have extensive experience using cloud technologies, Snowflake/ Redshift/ Bigquery, Spark, Kafka, event queues, containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), storage, networking, and operating systems
- Thought leader with comprehensive understanding of the data sources, data formats, and data processing challenges at scale in application verticals such as (preferably) organic marketing/ SEO, retail, content, etc.
- Expert in Java/ Scala/ Python/ SQL programming languages
- Have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – can communicate clear technical solutions to complex data problems to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Why You Should Join
Conductor is a People-First and Customer-First company. We are looking for engaged and passionate technology leaders that can raise the bar. We have built a highly collaborative culture of technical excellence with tremendous opportunity to have an immediate impact in the day-to-day life of our employees and customers and drive the company's success and growth. We all share the same values, innovate, and motivate each other to attain ambitious goals, and celebrate each other’s success.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here to accelerate your career and make a difference in organic marketing industry.
Our Core Values
- Collaboration: We believe that individuals do their best work when working together in diverse, inclusive, and cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way,” and holding ourselves to a higher standard of work ethics and excellence.
- Growth: We believe individuals do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global and emerging enterprise brands.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.