We're seeking a Customer Success Director to orchestrate the alignment of SEO, content, and web teams for our growing portfolio of customers to gain the maximum benefit and adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor.
In this role, you will coordinate cross-functional efforts between the three core disciplines of organic marketing: SEO, Content, and Web. You will develop creative solutions to help our customers prioritize SEO across their organization, recommend best practices for a successful SEO initiative based on their experience and knowledge, and earn the credibility needed to build a strong relationship.
Successful Customer Success Director need experience:
- Working with SEO, content, and website teams in an agency or larger company.
- Bringing teams together within organizations and orchestrating their collaboration.
- Creating compelling reports and finding the “story” in the data to tie SEO impact to business impact.
- Driving engagement with executive sponsors to facilitate enablement and adoption across organizations.
Additionally, You Will:
- Have an ear for discovery and a deep desire to understand the customer’s needs and business.
- Be able to prioritize projects and time-manage effectively.
- Thrive in high-speed environments and see challenges as opportunities for our customers.
- Be comfortable being responsible for the orchestration of a portfolio of enterprise customers with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Work hand-in-hand with our SEO Success Managers to ensure customers take action and implement recommendations.
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, and Research & Development to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Leverage resources to develop new and exciting ways to engage with Conductor customers at scale.
- Have a proven track record managing customer relationships with businesses in various industries.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, client presentation skills, and are adept at identifying risks.
- Have the proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner.
We're Excited if You Have:
- A Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of account management experience in organic marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience.
- Organizing organic marketing efforts or account management at a marketing SaaS a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Slides, and Google Sheets.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.