We’re seeking a superb communicator with a solutions mindset to join our team as a Senior Account Manager. You will be joining a team of Account Managers selling Conductor’s product and services to our current customer base. We are looking for a proven team player with great energy and a history of achieving quota. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Services, Account Success, their cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable or driving outstanding business results and first-class customer development. The Sales Account Manager is fully responsible for developing and managing a book of business from within assigned customer accounts.
- Drive customer growth within assigned customer accounts
- Meet and exceed upsell sales quota targets
- Lead and execute all commercial renewal contracts within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Develop strategic territory and individual named account business plans
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, and sharing new knowledge
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Strategize, negotiate & close business from our current customers
- Discover and analyze individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into Conductor’s Product and Services offerings
- Lead customer meetings or engage other corporate resources as required
- Be able to prioritize projects and time-manage effectively while managing multiple customer growth engagements concurrently
- Actively contribute and monitor growth demand generation activities
- Lead initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Prepare sales presentations, demos, investment summaries, and contracts.
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, Account Success, Professional Services and Research & Development to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a B2B Sales or Account Management role.
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing and growing client relationships either on a primary or secondary basis.
- Success as a relationship builder and collaborator with amazing verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of the SEO software space preferred, but not necessary. Tech savvy, and the ability “talk the talk” about web-based technologies.
- Proficiency in the use of related software and computer tools.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team oriented environment.
- Collaborative and results-oriented in a way that drives change and results across multiple departments with the customer experience always in mind.
- Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, techniques, processes and measurements preferred.
- Ability to travel (10%+) to meet clients in order to support Account Reviews and on site efforts to ensure client adoption and use of the Conductor platform.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.