Why will you enjoy this new opportunity:
You are an experienced global leader who promotes a customer-centric technical support culture and seeks to provide our customers with an effortless experience. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of the product suite and what success looks like for the customer. You are passionate about building, leading and scaling a talented world-class technical support organization with an emphasis on SaaS, innovative problem-solving skills, and driving continuous improvement, measured and demonstrated via objectives and key results.
Success in this role:
- Execute a plan to increase our Knowledge Centred Support maturity and scale to meet the increasing demands of the customer experience
- Partner with other cross functional leaders in Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to drive visibility around customer issues and feedback
- Coach and grow a team of Customer Advocates and Technical Editors, helping them to develop and grow their careers and expanding their impact at Conductor and beyond
About the job:
You will be leading our Customer Knowledge and Support functions, partnering with the VP, Customer Success to define customer support standards, processes, and team structure to design and drive the future of Customer Knowledge and Support at Conductor. You will be responsible for ensuring the global team delivers a best-in-class experience, meeting or exceeding all service standards.
Your team will be responsible for managing all support inquiries in a timely manner, handling escalations, and collaborating with other internal teams as needed. In this role you will also serve as a senior member of the Customer Success leadership team. Aside from being driven to build and run an organization to deliver the best knowledge centred support experience possible, we are looking for someone who will:
- Lead and coach a team of Customer Advocates and Technical Editors across the world, delivering exceptional service to our customers 24/5.
- Inspire, recruit and develop top talent team members who bring a customer-centric view to their everyday roles, with support from internal People function
- Build out our foundational Knowledge Centered Support strategy to ensure we are able to properly scale our support structure.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures that drive the effective and efficient operation of the Support team
- Own escalated support issues. Formalize processes for incident management and escalation ensuring that production blocking issues are resolved rapidly
- Define and manage the KPI's for the team. Focus on continuous improvement of the team performance and customer satisfaction by continually monitoring these key metrics.
- Conduct analyses to support leadership initiatives and to measure and elevate team performance in terms of effectiveness and efficiency, including periodic reports shared with the Executive team
- Manage support tools (including Zendesk), track usage, and identify and implement best practices. Ensure key Support metrics are tracked and integrated with other Customer Success tools
- Collaborate with other departments on strategic initiatives, improvement plans, and changes necessary to ensure quality customer experience
- At least 6 years of prior experience in Customer Support within a B2B SaaS organization, 2 or more years of which spent leading a globally distributed customer support team.
- High impact leadership skills, including: setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating and coaching others, driving urgency and results, and exhibiting empathy.
- Be able to deal with ambiguity, utilize robust problem-solving skills, demonstrate situational agility, manage parallel efforts, and communicate effectively through multiple channels
- Previous experience as a customer support representative, customer success manager, or technical account manager
- The ability to help design the future vision of a support organization while also supporting functional tasks and responsibilities
- Proven capacity to reliably manage a variety of tasks and initiatives and set priorities effectively
- A player-coach mentality
- Experience with Salesforce and Zendesk or similar help desk software
- Process oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Superior written and oral communication and social skills.
- Proven success building or scaling a support team for a SaaS company
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics & Webtrends
- Experience in the SEO or digital marketing industry
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.