The Corporate Trainer position supports the development and learning needs of our Conductors to ensure professional growth and development. The position is based out of the corporate office in New York City. Conductor is on an office centric hybrid model which means this role is required to be in the office Monday – Wednesday and able to work from anywhere Thursday & Friday. This role reports to the Director, Learning & Development
- Conduct needs assessments and determine training requirements, create curriculum, and develop content based on the business requirements of Conductor.
- Deliver high quality, effective and engaging training to new and existing Conductor employees through in-person and virtual programs, workshops, and executive leadership events
- Evaluate outcomes of training and improve/update content as needed based on changing business requirements and/or employee feedback
- Build relationships with leaders and key stakeholders to identify knowledge and skill gaps
- Ensure all training is managed or delivered to ensure tracking and adoption of learning objectives.
- Leverage the Learning Management System (LMS) to communicate programs, register participants, administer training, surveys, assessment, track course attendance and create reports.
- Keep up to date on adult learning principles, modern learning tools, and learning technology trends
- Perform administrative tasks in support of training programs, such as coordinating training schedules, agendas, user management, course enrollments, waitlist registrations, audience updates and messaging.
- Leverage authoring tools (e.g. Captivate, Articulate) to develop SCORM based training modules with knowledge checks and evaluations
- Working closely with vendors to deploy new programs and/or systems
Required Experience, Education, And Skills
- A Minimum of 5 years as a successful Corporate Trainer with strong facilitation skills, preferably within a SaaS company.
- Knowledge of instructional design models and processes, for example ADDIE and SAM and ability to apply model of design and development to course/curriculum creation
- Knowledge of types and applications of instructional methods and techniques, for example discussion, self-directed learning, role playing, lecture, action learning, demonstration, and/or exercise and experienced in applying in delivery of training.
- Experienced in the application and use of instructional modalities, for example classroom learning, blended learning, massive open online courses (MOOCs), and multi-device/mobile learning,
- Proficient in designing and/or developing learning assets, for example role plays, self-assessments, training manuals, job aids, and visual aids that align to a desired learning or behavioral outcome.
- Skilled in facilitating meetings and/or learning events in face-to-face and/or virtual environments.
- Experienced at designing and building development programs and resources for a broad set of stakeholders.
- Experienced in the knowledge and application of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Knowledge of how to develop and implement qualification or certification programs.
- Effective project management and program roll-out
- Adobe Captivate, Articulate, WordPress experience a plus
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies
- Knowledge of SEO a plus
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.