Position: Technical Program Manager (SaaS Delivery)
Location: Remote Option - U.S. based / Main Office - New York, NY
What are we looking for?
Conductor is seeking a SaaS Technical Program Manager (TPM) with extensive SaaS Platform Delivery, data-driven modern web applications, and cloud-infrastructure based product development and project management experience. This leader partners with Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams to collaboratively define, manage, and drive cross functional programs, platforms and infrastructure that enable the delivery of Conductor products and features.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer of the company, this leader -
- Owns “When” and “Who” of product development along with all the engineering managers
- Tracks, plans, and coordinates the technical initiatives across engineering
- Coordinates quarterly product roadmap, project Schedules and sprint schedules across engineering and develops dashboards to track activities and dependencies across R&D
- Coordinates resource planning with the engineering managers for projects related to technical debt, technical initiatives, and product initiatives
- Identifies resource gaps and program risk areas in engineering
- Helps with the management of vendors across -
- production ecosystem such as AWS, Snowflake, numerous DevOps/ CICD, Observability, Security, SRE and Productivity Tools
- data sources used by the Conductor platform
- Leads establishment of the engineering KPIs and Activity Metrics, measurement, and reporting using dashboards. Metrices are not limited to what is required for OKRs.
- Develops tools and processes to measure and improve software engineering quality, productivity and velocity
- Communicates program schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company
- Plans and coordinates R&D Sprint Demos
- Coordinates with CK&S for customer escalations and any internal and special customer projects
Who you are?
- Strong Technical education and a minimum of 6 years of PM professional experience including delivery of data-driven SaaS products (REQUIRED)
- Experience leading products from the High-tech, E-commerce, Mar-Tech, or related industry.
- Adept at operating autonomously across multiple teams managing technology and application development programs, defining roadmaps, activity metrics, success criteria, resource allocation, and successful (on-time) delivery of products in fast-paced scale-ups to medium enterprises.
- Have excellent technical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills to inspire and influence product and engineering teams to deliver excellence.
- Experienced in communicating and collaborating with key executives and leaders of other departments, required resources and stakeholders, and making or influencing decisions to achieve strategic goals.
- Demonstrated a “can-do” attitude and though leadership to gain comprehensive understanding of massive scale data, AI/ML driven products and programs and be the glue that holds projects together
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to interpret operational data, turn analysis into actionable enhancements, automate, and create metrics and dashboards to measure and optimize resources and programs.
- Have operational acumen and experience in resource and budget, vendor and cost management.
- Experienced in establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and partners in different time zones.
- Possess a strong sense of accountability and decision-making capability
- Excellent at verbal and written communication.
The successful candidate must have technical expertise, growth-mindset, engineering rigor, data-driven operational skills, bias-to-action, and collaborative leadership style to drive desired outcomes across global teams spread across United States and Ukraine. Conductor is poised for a significant growth and this leader is a very important stakeholder in the next phase of our company’s journey.
Our Core Values
- Collaboration: We believe that individuals do their best work when working together in diverse, inclusive, and cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way,” and holding ourselves to a higher standard of work ethics and excellence.
- Growth: We believe individuals do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
Why You Should Join
Conductor is a People-First and Customer-First company. We are looking for engaged and passionate technology leaders that can raise the bar. We have built a highly collaborative culture of technical excellence with tremendous opportunity to have an immediate impact in the day-to-day life of our employees and customers and drive the company's success and growth. We all share the same values, innovate and motivate each other to attain ambitious goals, and celebrate each other’s success.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here to accelerate your career and make a difference in organic marketing industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global and emerging enterprise brands.