In this role you will work cross-functionally with account executives, sales engineering, customer success, and marketing to establish a shared vision with our customers and help them achieve their strategic business goals. As a Business Value Consultant, you will collaborate both internally and externally to develop business cases derived from a value-based methodology. You will play a critical role in the development of both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Instrumental to success is an inquisitive, disciplined mind and the ability to hold in-depth, value-oriented conversations with CXOs and line-of-business users. The goal is to continue to drive more healthy enterprise deals for Conductor by clearly articulating and selling value to prospective customers that leads to larger deal sizes, better win rates, longer contract terms and higher renewal rates.
- Work with existing and prospective customers to understand their SEO, content and web operations, strategic priorities and develop tailored recommendations that drive clear outcomes in line with customer priorities.
- Coordinate virtual and on-site sessions to develop customized assessments, value maps, business cases, data insight projects, and workshops.
- Create and update analytical models as well as written reports to convey the findings.
- Collaborate and support the team in running and segmenting data to underscore our value and opportunities to enhance the program.
- Provide consultation on strategic GTM decisions in areas such as: value creation strategy, enablement approach, investment cases, M&A, and strategic partnering
- Enable the sales organization & supporting teams on the Business Value Assessment offering and tools.
- Collect and measure key industry metrics to establish trends and benchmarking.
- Continually iterate on and improve the value consulting practice, assets, financial models and deliverables
- Experience within Value Consulting, Sales Consulting/Engineering, Professional Services or a similar pre-sales role.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience within the SEO industry.
- Experience with guiding discussions and providing strategic recommendations to marketing and/or digital organizations within large companies.
- Excellent project management and consulting skills: Data analysis, problem-solving, project management and organization skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-Level audiences and excellent organization and communication skills
- Domain expertise in Software as a Service (SaaS) related to marketing, sales and/or professional services
- Experience architecting compelling value propositions based on solid customer discovery process
- Extensive knowledge and the ability to leverage our existing tools, datasets, reports and the ability to provide analysis & ROI models to determine prospect/customer strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efforts in a highly fluid environment
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun!
- We do work that matters and we care deeply about our co-workers, our customers and our communities.
- We are mission driven and people focused. We are not just here to do a job, we are here to make an impact on our customers, on each other, and on our industry.
- We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together.
- There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a durable business.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.