Conductor is seeking a Customer Success Operations Analyst to join our operations department reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer, who oversees our Customer Success Team. Our goal is to build a consistently high-achieving, understood, and predictable retention and expansion engine by creating smooth internal processes, empowering our customer success team with data, and helping our customers find value in Conductor. If those are the kind of problems that interest you, let’s talk.
This role is based in our NYC Headquarters and is responsible for the management of all Customer Success data, insights and modeling to help drive increased productivity and effectiveness to the CS organization at Conductor. This role will serve as a trusted advisor and partner to CS leadership.
This is an incredible opportunity to support a high-impact global customer success team. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing dashboards, models and analytics to drive key decision making within the Customer Success organization while tackling challenging business problems and supporting change and innovation within the organization. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent analysis skills, project management skills, organization prioritization, clear communication, stakeholder management, and a passion for customer success.
A day in the life..:
- Create organizational and operation efficiency for our Customer Success team including building coverage models, analyzing CS data models, support comp design and performance analytics;
- Present data in appropriate formats for business reviews, weekly and monthly operating cadence, and ad-hoc analysis
- Take ownership of crucial systems, reporting, and analysis within Customer Success, including administering solutions within the CS tech stack and further improving our insight and implementation of Salesforce and our Customer Success system (Gainsight).
- Establish and maintain metrics, dashboards, reports, and scorecards for capacity, service levels, retention performance and attainment.
- Works closely with business users to define and deliver effective data visualizations and reports.
- Identify data issues and proactively drive cleanup activities.
- Develop and present compelling data driven analysis of customer spend and adoption data.
- Support Customer Success Management team with product adoption/usage analysis.
We're excited if you have..:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytical role within sales/revenue operations
- Experience working for a technology company with enterprise SaaS or Software
- The ideal candidate will be data driven, system savvy, intellectually curious, focused on quality, and have the ability to translate business requirements through data.
- Candidates should have experience with reporting, but also data modeling, analysis, and presentation
- Data analysis skills such as basic statistics, understanding how to investigate the relationship between variables, identifying trends and correlations in data, and ability to determine the appropriate charts/graphs that provide meaningful insights.
- Project management skills needed to manage and coordinate project tasks. This includes creating work plans or project plans, conducting status updates, taking meeting minutes/notes, and proactively following up on open items to ensure completion of tasks.
- Basic research skills such as determining appropriate ways to search for and gather information regarding industry studies and external analyst benchmarks, filtering which information and sources are relevant to the project scope, and aligning the findings to data and models used by Conductor.
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills; ability to communicate complex quantitative ideas to stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills including knowledge of advanced functions
- Strong Google slide skills with the ability to create attractive operational and metric driven collateral quickly.
- Experience with Tableau, Microsoft BI or other BI reporting tools
- Salesforce administration experience is highly preferred.
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.