At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, and on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people’s lives.
People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit — our customers, our customers’ customers, our employee-owners, and our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you and for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers and help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It’s our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As Conductor’s in-house Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for establishing Conductor’s full-funnel content strategy and delivering results. You’ll collaborate closely with product marketing and demand generation to ensure our content strategy rolls up to overall marketing goals and supports cross-functional initiatives. You’ll help define our voice and tone across the marketing funnel and develop new ways to evangelize SEO. You'll also help on-board new team members and provide Subject matter expertise. This role reports to the Director, Brand Marketing
- Own Conductor’s data-driven content strategy with a focus on driving organic traffic and nurturing leads across each stage of the funnel.
- Maintain and manage the content calendar with consistent and repeatable distribution strategies. Continually improve the content creation process.
- Test, report on and improve content’s impact at each stage of the funnel. Maintain content performance reporting dashboards and present insights during weekly marketing meetings. Proactively identify gaps or missed opportunities and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Provide on-boarding and mentorship to content team members serving as subject matter expert on content marketing
- Write and review content with a discerning eye, editing and/or rewriting as needed while helping other content team members adapt and grow.
- Manage and maintain persona-based and ABM email nurtures with fresh content.
- Develop a deep understanding of Conductor’s market position and value. Help shape the voice of our product marketing. Provide content support and management of product marketing initiatives including articles, email copy, social, press releases and paid media.
- Continually guide our brand voice and story to match the rapid innovation of our cutting-edge technology.
- You are a strong leader. You are comfortable working cross-functionally with other team leads to gain the knowledge needed to inform your strategies and report on wins and opportunities.
- You have excellent communication skills. You’re able to effectively communicate strategies, measure and report on progress to peers and leaders alike to gain buy-in and foster a culture of content throughout the organization.
- You’re data and response-driven. You analyze the performance of past copy to improve future copy. You like to run experiments and test new ideas. You don’t determine what worked and what didn’t by instinct -- you have the metrics to prove it.
- You’re a strategic thinker. You enjoy developing content strategies to drive traffic and conversions and are driven by data and insights. You understand the enterprise audience and how to appeal to different personas. You can demonstrate successful outcomes you have developed and executed.
- You’re a great storyteller. You understand that content should be purposeful and succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write clearly and effectively and avoid fluff and jargon.
- You’re creative. You are able to take business concepts and make them clear and compelling. You come up with sharp copy and fun ideas that drive results.
- You have strong project management skills. You an expert and developing creative briefs and promotion plans that provide clear direction, deadlines and deliverables to team members across copywriting, design, social and paid media. You’re a wizard with time management and organization. We can always count on you to meet pressing deadlines.
- You’re flexible. You can shift your writing voice to resonate with different audiences. You’re not fixed to a particular tone or style. You’re able to seamlessly pivot between projects and priorities.
- You love to collaborate. You have experience working closely cross-functional teams to develop new and innovative solutions.
- You balance quantity and quality. You can manage a large number of content priorities moving at once from individual team goals to external requests. You can ramp up our content volume all while making sure it’s always top-notch and valuable to customers.
- You make an impact on marketing. You’re a team player and a strong self-starter who is looking to make their mark in a fast-paced environment. You’re a good coach and teacher to those around you.
- You have your finger on the pulse of emerging B2B content marketing trends and continually bring new ideas to the table to help engage our customers and prospects with our content.
- You understand SEO. SEO is built into your strategic content initiatives, driving organic traffic and marketing results. You are comfortable collaborating with SEO team members to continuously measure performance, iterate and deliver results.
- You have 7+ years of content management experience with B2B SaaS brands.
- You are able to work from our midtown Manhattan office.
- You have a 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Some of our amazing perks/benefits include:
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Sponsored 401k + Match
- Fully stocked café with healthy snacks and coffee beverages
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Allowance
- Weekly Catered Lunches on Wednesdays
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Discounted Pet health Insurance Plan
- Office Centric – Hybrid Model starting in September 2021 (3 days in office, 2 days work from anywhere)
- YOLO months (two months of the year with the ability to work from wherever you want!)
Please share a sample or portfolio of your work including individual executions, short and long format content as well as the results and outcomes of strategic initiatives you drove. Please provide us with a link and include it in your application.
Please do not, without proper consent, share or disclose to Conductor any confidential or proprietary information that you may have obtained in connection with employment with any other employer, or which may be considered the Work Product of any other individual or entity.
Conductor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.