At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, and on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people’s lives.
People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit — our customers, our customers’ customers, our employee-owners, and our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you and for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers and help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It’s our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As Conductor’s in-house Content Strategy Lead, you’ll build our mid-funnel content strategy to drive organic traffic and nurture our customers and prospects with the educational content they are searching for. You’ll focus on creating long and short-format content (gated assets and articles alike) and collaborate with various marketing team members for execution and promotion. You’ll work closely with our SEO team to identify opportunities, measure and optimize the content you produce.
- Develop data-driven content strategy for mid-funnel enterprise audiences that drive organic traffic and nurture leads. Maintain mid-funnel content calendar.
- Project manage long and short format content (research, ebooks, articles etc) collaborating with design, social, paid, product and operations teams for proper execution and channel promotion.
- Actively measure and report on content performance, present findings during weekly marketing meetings and proactively optimize underperforming content as needed to meet goals.
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that impact revenue and accelerate sales
- Help shape the voice of our product marketing. Provide content support product marketing initiatives including articles, email copy, social, press releases and paid media.
- Continually guide our brand voice and story to match the rapid innovation of our cutting-edge technology.
- You’re a strategic thinker. You enjoy developing content strategies to drive traffic and conversions and are driven by data and insights. You understand how to appeal to different audiences across funnel stages. You can demonstrate successful outcomes you have developed and executed.
- You’re a great storyteller. You understand that content should be purposeful and succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write clearly and effectively and avoid fluff and jargon.
- You’re creative. You are able to take business concepts and make them clear and compelling. You come up with sharp copy and fun ideas that drive results.
- You have strong project management skills. You an expert and developing creative briefs and promotion plans that provide clear direction, deadlines and deliverables to team members across copywriting, design, social and paid media. You’re a wizard with time management and organization. We can always count on you to meet pressing deadlines.
- You’re flexible. You can shift your writing voice to resonate with different audiences. You’re not fixed to a particular tone or style. You’re able to seamlessly pivot between projects and priorities.
- You’re data and response-driven. You analyze the performance of past copy to improve future copy. You like to run experiments and test new ideas. You don’t determine what worked and what didn’t by instinct -- you have the metrics to prove it.
- You have excellent communication skills. You’re able to effectively communicate strategies, measure and report on progress to peers and leaders alike to gain buy-in and foster a culture of content throughout the organization.
- You love to collaborate. You have experience working closely with design, content, sales, product marketing or demand generation teams to strategize, brainstorm, manage and execute on projects.
- You make an impact on marketing. You’re a team player and a strong self-starter who is looking to make their mark in a fast-paced environment. You’re a good coach and teacher to those around you.
- You have your finger on the pulse of emerging B2B content marketing trends and continually bring new ideas to the table to help engage our customers and prospects with our content.
- You understand SEO. SEO is built into your strategic content initiatives, driving organic traffic and marketing results. You are comfortable collaborating with SEO team members to continuously measure performance, iterate and deliver results.
- You have 5+ years of content strategy experience with B2B SaaS brands.
- You are able to work from our midtown Manhattan office.
- You have a 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Some of our amazing perks/benefits include:
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Sponsored 401k + Match
- Fully stocked café with healthy snacks and coffee beverages
- Cell Phone Reimbursement Allowance
- Weekly Catered Lunches on Wednesdays
- Generous parental leave
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Discounted Pet health Insurance Plan
- Office Centric – Hybrid Model starting in September 2021 (3 days in office, 2 days work from anywhere)
- YOLO months (two months of the year with the ability to work from wherever you want!)
Please share a sample or portfolio of your work including individual executions, short and long format content as well as the results and outcomes of strategic initiatives you drove. Please provide us with a link and include it in your application.
Please do not, without proper consent, share or disclose to Conductor any confidential or proprietary information that you may have obtained in connection with employment with any other employer, or which may be considered the Work Product of any other individual or entity.
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.