At Conductor, we’re passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online and attract customers through valuable content. The world’s top marketing teams use Conductor to drive every aspect of their Organic Marketing program, from customer insights and content creation, to website optimization and reporting. Headquartered in New York City, Conductor has been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” for 10 years running and is a Forrester recognized Leader for Enterprise SEO platforms.
Conductor is looking for an experienced competitive intelligence (CI) professional to join our growing marketing team and manage all things CI. The Product Marketing Associate - Competitive Intelligence will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and disseminating competitive and marketing intel through various research methods and developing and distributing compelling collateral to internal teams. You’ll use data gathered through market, customer and field research to inform winning sales plays and marketing strategies that directly impact our growth.
A strong background in managing competitive and market intelligence efforts is required for this role. Demonstrated track records of building close partnerships with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing is preferred. Flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing direction with grace is key to success.
- Define and execute competitive and market research and ongoing monitoring
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all competitive products and solutions
- Lead cross-functional committee and conduct monthly meetings with senior stakeholders - managing agenda, content and all follow-ups
- Collaborate with Sales and Product to create actionable competitive positioning
- Develop proactive competitive strategies, messaging and sales plays
- Prepare collateral such as battle cards, playbooks and presentations
- Maintain and optimize competitive assets library (keeping them current and actionable)
- Partner with our L&D team to develop and deliver competitive training sessions on an on-going basis
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers to develop compelling positioning, messaging and launch processes that differentiate our platform and products
- Participate in industry conferences and report the state of the industry and trends
- Measure success by tracking win rates against competitors and content utilization
- Minimum of 1 years in a competitive intelligence or Analyst role
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS organization - marketing technology preferred
- Strong understanding of Organic Marketing, SEO or Content Marketing fields
- Ability to execute competitive research through multiple channels, industry analysts, win-loss assessments, and primary and secondary research
- Proven track record in delivering timely and current competitive updates, messaging, collateral and training to the sales and marketing organizations
- Outstanding written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that can continually raises the bar of quality and delivers
- Project management and collaboration skills in agile, cross-functional environment
- Team player - no job too big or small
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.