Product Data Analyst
New York, NY
At Conductor, we’re passionate about empowering leading brands to get found online and help their customers. The world’s top marketing teams use our software to drive their Organic Marketing strategies, from customer intelligence to creating content and optimizing their digital presence, to measuring impact. We’re headquartered in New York City and have been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” for 9 years running and Forrester Wave's Leader in SEO Platforms. Join us!
We are looking for a Product Data Analyst to join our Product team and help drive our product-led organization to success. We're seeking someone who is both analytical and creative with how they use data to recommend improvements to the product research and development process. Your mission will be to enable our cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers to operate as effectively as possible and use data to guide decision making and strategy.
- Conduct analysis across a variety of data sources, including but not limited to: product usage, NPS, customer feedback, feature requests, and support tickets, to understand the performance of existing solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Define metrics to evaluate business performance, products, and experiments - and build reports and dashboards to monitor and understand them
- Partner closely with R&D teams to deepen their understanding of the products, identify impactful opportunities, and measure successful outcomes to drive customer engagement, adoption, retention, and expansion
- Communicate and present data analysis, visualizations, insights, and data-driven recommendations to key stakeholders
- Define product KPIs, product adoption, and usage metrics, and answer complex questions around customer health and success metrics
- Generate data insights to influence product feature roadmap and strategy based on the potential ROI
- Work with Product Managers, UX, and Engineering teams to develop measurement frameworks and help instrument product analytics data, early on in the product development process
- Advocate for using data to improve the quality of all of our decision making.
- 3+ years of professional experience in product, data, and/or analytics role
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Skilled in manipulating large datasets and interpreting results
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others
- Passionate about driving value using data and technology
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Demonstrated ability in learning new reporting or BI tools
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.