Conductor is an SEO and content technology company with a mission to help companies help their customers. Marketers use Conductor’s software and services to acquire customers by creating and optimizing content so that it gets found online. Conductor also offers a suite of services and support, including site audits, site migrations, content strategy, and more. Conductor was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. Their forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, Visa, ClassPass, and Casper. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we are defining the organic marketing stack for the enterprise. This innovative team needs strong and passionate product managers. The Product Manager will own the direction and execution of core features within the Conductor Organic Marketing Platform through the entire lifecycle. In doing so, you will help build Conductor’s core products, supporting the company’s continuous growth and fulfilling its vision. This is a role with enormous leadership opportunities for someone with initiative, drive, and an outcome-based mindset.
- Proactively manage feature lifecycles from strategic planning to product release and iteration
- Work closely with other product managers and UX designers to build concepts and requirements
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define and manage a feature roadmap
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Give feedback to designers and engineers
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities
- Progressive thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- Comfortable with manipulating large datasets and interpreting results
- Previous product management experience (minimum 2 years) including work with Enterprise SaaS applications
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/features
- Past experience in MarTech is a plus
- Past software development experience is preferred but not required
- A keen interest in technology and new technology trends
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring out this quality in others
- Able to set clear and deliverable goals
- Demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver, and accountability for results
- Proven ability to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Able to easily context switch activities and remain detail-oriented
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.