- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving people's lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
We're leading a movement to humanize marketing. Marketers use our software and services to create and optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, and solves problems for real people.
Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms and is rated #1 on TrustRadius and G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com. At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. It's our focus on people and our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As an SEO Success Manager, you’ll be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with leveraging our technology to help improve their organic visibility and strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor, while driving adoption of Conductor Searchlight, our SEO platform. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Customer Success division is evolving, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life…
- Responsible for using the Conductor platform to create reporting dashboards and SEO deliverables to help drive growth and value for Conductor customers
- Organize and conduct on-boarding and training calls to understand the customer’s goals, define success metrics, and empower customers to be self-sufficient in our award winning platform.
- Proactively monitor, report, and evangelize customer usage of Conductor.
- Work closely and partner with a variety of internal and external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, and content groups
- Build relationships with and educate individuals and organizations on the value of organic and content marketing to turn strategies into actions
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities to increase customer’s organic traffic & revenue
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data and the ever-evolving industry
- An opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the world’s most well-known brands
We’re excited about you if you have…
- Process-oriented mentality
- Does not view client issues as one-off issues, rather, views issues in the context of broader situation and designs a process
- Excellent communicator
- Confident, articulate, assertive
- Able to conduct a meeting with multiple stakeholders
- Hunger for problem-solving
- Curious about clients’ business needs
- Ambitious Attitude
- Excited by challenges
- Passionate about making our customers successful
- Has a desire to truly make an impact in the role
It’d be great if you have experience in, but not required…
- Managed a book of business and driven success with your clients
- 2-4 years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house
- Trained customers on how to use technology/software
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, and achieve results on time
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies