Conductor is growing our Quality Engineering Team and we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to join. From the CEO down, Conductor is committed to making quality an integral part of its company brand. The Quality Team at Conductor is a dedicated engineering team that approaches software from a different angle. We are engineers whose goal it is to challenge all assumptions and identify places where the software will break. We do this by having a deep knowledge of how the software is built and how the system is laid out, where the holes are and most importantly, what matters most to our customers.
What you will do:
- Understand customer needs and scenarios
- Participate in design reviews with product management and feature teams
- Build and implement test plans with prioritized test cases that are driven by a deep understanding of how the solution is built
- Develop high quality automated tests for the front-end and back-end
- Design and implement load and performance tests
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate tests into the current development process
- Ensure ongoing quality of the service available to the customers
What you need to know:
- 3-5 years of automated testing or development experience
- Experience working with high volume enterprise level services
- Experience with at least one modern programming language (Java, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Experience with at least one highly available data store (SQL, Hadoop, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and rapid deployment (experience with TeamCity a plus)
- Familiarity with at least one automated testing frameworks (Selenium and Cucumber preferred)
- Familiarity with building and releasing in an agile environment
- Ability to work independently
Conductor is the world's leading organic marketing company. Our content intelligence platform Conductor Searchlight generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI.
Conductor's technology enables marketers to understand their prospective customers' intent by revealing the trends and topics they are searching for at every phase of purchase process. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to continuously measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts. Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Birchbox and JustFab, and leading agencies like iProspect and Acronym.
Conductor was ranked #38 by Inc. Magazine in its Fastest Growing Private Companies list, and has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in America for six years running.