At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
As an SEO Success Manager, you will be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with their organic visibility and strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted adviser, while driving adoption of Conductor Searchlight, our SEO platform. As an SEO Success Manager, you are tasked with performing SEO analyses, offering content recommendations, providing gap analysis, and educating your group of customers on how to drive organic campaigns forward at scale. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Customer Success division is evolving, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life…
- An opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the world’s most well-known brands.
- Responsible for using the Searchlight platform to create reporting dashboards and SEO deliverables to help drive growth and value for Conductor customers.
- You’re in the driver’s seat - Own the strategy and execution of your dedicated client’s large-scale organic search projects. Dive into a wealth of Organic search data, transforming analysis into actionable insights for your customers.
- Organize and conduct on-boarding and training calls to understand the customer’s goals and define success metrics
- Proactively monitor,report, and evangelize customer usage of Conductor Searchlight
- Create and deliver monthly reporting; informing customer of solution successes and making recommendations for optimization
- Work closely and partner with a variety of internal and external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, and content groups.
- Build relationships with and educate individuals and organizations on the value of organic and content marketing to turn strategies into actions.
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities for better visitor experiences on site.
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data and the ever-evolving industry.
We’re excited about you if you have…
- Excellent organizational, written, and spoken communication skills.
- Process-oriented mentality
- Does not view client issues as one-off issues, rather, views issues in the context of broader situation and designs a process
- Excellent communicator
- Able to conduct a meeting with multiple stakeholders
- Clear, articulate, assertive
- Exudes a poised, confident presence
- Hunger for problem-solving
- Curious about clients’ business needs
- Ambitious Attitude
- Excited by challenges
- Passionate about making our customers successful
- Has a desire to truly make an impact in the role
It’d be great if you have experience in, but not required…
- 1-2+ years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house.
- Managed a book of business and driven success with your clients
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing and implementing SEO initiatives for large scale websites and enterprise brands.
- A comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms.
- Managing SEO deliverables, such as keyword research and mapping, best practice guidelines, content strategies, and technical SEO.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, and achieve results on time
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies.