At Conductor, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work” 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to cultivate and grow Conductor’s existing client base. In this role you will identify new opportunities while maximizing customer benefit and adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight™. The Strategic Account Manager acts as the CEO of our customers, coordinating internal resources to maximize customer outcomes. They will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships, procuring subscription renewals, and growing account revenue through additional technology and services.
Successful Strategic Account Manager will:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of customers (businesses with less than 1,000 employees) with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion and identifying and closing expansion opportunities
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and Research & Development
- Leverage resources to develop new and exciting ways to engage with Conductor customers at scale
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses sound business acumen, analysis skills, and strategic vision
- Has a proven track record managing customer relationships with 40+ businesses in various industries
- Has strong skills in negotiation, verbal and written communication, and client presentation
- Is adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
- Has proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Possesses a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
We're Excited if You Have:
- Four-year BA/BS degree
- 2+ years account management experience in search marketing or marketing SaaS
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Power Point and Excel (or Google Slides and Google Sheets)
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Understanding of search marketing industry preferred but not required
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.