The Email Marketing Manager will grow and handle Conductor’s customer engagement programs globally. You will implement new strategic initiatives for our email program, as well as execute, manage and optimize established programs as aligned to our ABM campaigns.
You will be responsible for launching, monitoring and measuring successful email marketing campaigns for both new customer acquisition and existing customer retention efforts.
You drive programs focusing on customer lifecycle, retention, and repeat, and build out our customer life-cycle and trip-cycle messaging, with an emphasis on testing, iterating, and learning from our experiments over time. You will need to partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors to meet the objectives of the broader business.
The successful individual is a fast-learner who demonstrates a passion for structured experimentation and loves scaling business success through customer engagement. This is a critical program for our business; bring your big ideas and your practical experience in growing customer engagement and a company’s bottom line.
You optimize the creation and execution of all strategic and tactical elements of a portfolio of customer engagement and marketing campaigns across multiple points of sale and lines of business.
- Define KPIs for customer acquisition and retention email marketing campaigns
- Develop, launch & optimize a broad range of email programs that encompass customer lifecycle and customer trip cycle.
- Set a creative and developmental direction for in-house and external Creative and Development teams, including campaign objectives, messaging, intended audience segments and customer touchpoints.
- Create, pilot, and rapidly iterate initiatives, with an understanding and strategic view of best practices, goals and growth drivers
- Align email marketing programs with our ABM strategy to ensure personalization, segmentation and content tailored to fit specific needs.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Design, Program Management, Marketing Analytics, and outside vendor teams to identify and implement new marketing programs based on data-based business cases.
- Identify, create, and develop customer segmentation strategies and ongoing communications plans targeted towards those segments.
- Lead multiple projects concurrently and provide regular performance monitoring and updates to business owners, management, and CRM team.
- Continually develop, measure, and optimize campaign and portfolio testing programs - A/B testing, segmentation, suppression, subscription preference management
- Develop and implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking. Automate standard data reporting methods and perform ad hoc analyses to evaluate ongoing and periodic performance.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, and within budget.
- Work in close partnership with internal groups to find opportunities to more effectively reach and engage consumers.