At Conductor, a WeWork company, we’re passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the world’s top brands use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found online. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Technology Partner Manager to support the numerous projects across it's Partner Ecosystem. The Conductor Partner Ecosystem is comprised of technology and alliance partners who provide our customers solutions complementary to Conductor’s core competencies.
The key to success in this role requires product savvy, attention to detail, and project management skills. This one of a kind role is perfect for someone who wants to learn how to become an operations or product leader and will constantly look for ways to make us more efficient.
You’re ready to:
- Act as the primary contact between Conductor and its technology partners
- Manage exploratory technology projects and integrations to ensure excellent execution and business outcomes
- Support managing the activation process for new partners added to our Partner Ecosystem
- Become a product expert in all our partner technologies, and create in-house certification and ongoing training programs with our Learning & Development team
- Create and maintain Partner Playbooks for internal consumption
- Facilitate on-site trainings with partners to demonstrate capabilities and teach best practices
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering to ensure efficient support and management of tech and partner dependencies
- Help find new prospective partners with the guidance of the product and engineering team
- Strengthen your research and analysis capabilities by evaluating partner technologies to inform recommendations on future partnerships
We’re excited to meet you because you:
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management, tech or digital agency experience is a big plus
- Love digging into technology products and understanding how things work
- Have high attention to detail and will be a taskmaster
- Have solid presentation skills and like working externally with customers and partners
- Have experience managing multiple projects with many moving pieces at one time
- Want to grow in a role that challenges you to use common sense, create new processes, and make everyone you work with even better.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.