Conducto is a startup developing a serverless pipeline orchestration and execution framework that enables the specification, deployment, visualization, and debugging of workflows with minimal alterations to existing code. It scales seamlessly from a handful of tasks to millions.The founders spent 10 years building the software that powered one of the most successful algorithmic trading teams in the world while at Jump Trading, and are excited to bring this proven technology to data scientists, developers, and dev ops engineers everywhere.
We are seeking an experienced front-end engineer to work with us remotely or in NYC on building the original technology into a general platform.
What you’ll do:
- Work on a small team with the company’s founders to commercialize the platform.
- Be one of the first employees at a fast-growing startup.
- Enhance the UI: improve product by adding features and building new applications.
Skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience building beautiful web apps.
- UI/UX implementation.
- UI testing and cross-browser compatibility
- Appreciates balance between writing elegant code and actually delivering a product.
- UI/UX design experience a plus.
- Experience building security and authentication systems.
- Back-end experience (Python).
Conducto is a new startup that already has a proven product and strong funding, and is poised for rapid growth. We have a collaborative work environment where we learn from each other to solve harder problems than any of us can alone. We hope you’ll be a good match for our team.