Concert Health is a national organization providing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care organizations. Concert Health is a leader in the field of behavioral health and is seeking talented psychiatric consultants to join their growing team.
- Provide regularly scheduled (usually weekly) telephone caseload consultation to Concert Health Behavioral Care Managers (BCM), focused primarily on patients new to treatment or not improving as expected
- Suggest treatment plan changes, including medication recommendations and supporting behavioral treatment, for these patients
- Work with assigned care manager to track and oversee their patient panels and clinical outcomes using our cloud-based patient registry
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are positive, flexible, and solution-focused
- Can quickly synthesize medical and psychiatric data and formulate effective and evidence-based clinical recommendations
- Are knowledgeable of and experienced with behavioral health tools and outcome- oriented care
- Have experience practicing in and collaborating effectively in primary care or integrated care settings
- (Ideally) Have experience with primary care psychiatry or consultation-liaison psychiatry
- Are (ideally) excited by or have experience with telemedicine
- Licensed psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse practitioner in California. (You may be based anywhere in the state as long as you hold an active license).
- Availability of 1.5 hours per-week per assigned BCM (assignment mutually agreed upon in advance). Time includes weekly 1 hour consultations with each assigned CM, time preparation for consultation, and documentation of treatment recommendations in the electronic registry
- Available for periodic communication with BCM for urgent matters outside of weekly check in, and occasional direct consultation with PCPs (more frequent with a new practice)
- (Ideally) Availability to visit each participating clinic at least once initially and then at least annually to meet providers and discuss ongoing collaboration
- (Ideally) Additional state licenses and/or willingness to acquire additional licenses