Concert Health is a mission-driven leading Behavioral Health Medical Group bringing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care practices and organizations in eight states. Through outcome driven clinical work, we increase accessibility to behavioral health services one person at a time.
Concert Health helps primary care providers deliver exceptional, reimbursable integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We provide primary care partners with a comprehensive Collaborative Care solution -- care managers, psychiatric consultants and technology -- to help identify and treat their patients struggling with a variety of behavioral health diagnoses. Our remote team provides evidence based interventions to promote symptom reduction and optimal outcomes for patients.
Led by co-founders Spencer Hutchins and Virna Little, Concert employs remote behavioral care managers and psychiatric consultants. We are continuing to expand to make behavioral health services more accessible to patients and communities in need.
We are looking for a System Administrator to join our growing Tech team!
- Become an expert on our care delivery model and the systems that enable it - take ownership of how technology assets can enable great patient care, constantly improve the experience of our clinicians and customers, and securely support growth.
- Manage network security, firewalls, file permissions, password policies, backup and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity and domain user management in a 100% cloud-based/remote team organization, with current systems including Google Suite, Salesforce.com, TalkDesk, Microsoft O365, and a fleet of laptops (with manufacturer onsite service plan).
- Anticipate system needs based on existing or future risks and on company strategy and growth plans, and coordinate the implementation of proactive solutions.
- Troubleshoot networks, devices and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Document designs, processes, problems, and resolutions for future reference.
- Investigate user network, laptop, internet connectivity and other problems; identify root cause and possible solutions; test and implement solutions.
- Efficiently and comprehensive systems on- and off-boarding of employees.
- Evaluate, recommend and make purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, outside services, and software.
- Oversee third party service and hardware providers, and software licenses and support agreements.
- Work with Engineering teams to administer Concert’s AWS network and security infrastructure.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Systems Administrator or similar role.
- Analytical, methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, manage details, and track delivery.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery, especially in the context of HIPAA and protected health information
- Demonstrated capacity to work under time pressure, balance competing priorities, and continue to execute projects with excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Highly independent in your work and naturally drive projects to completion.
- Willing to take risks and embrace a culture of learning.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, taking great pride in driving positive change and results.
- Ability to efficiently receive, work on, and ship field laptops, as needed, with capacity to securely store up to 20 laptops at any given time.
Bonus Points for:
- Healthcare IT experience, including knowledge of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and other related systems and best practices.
- Call center infrastructure optimization experience (improving outbound call connection success).
- Experience administering Google Suite, Salesforce.com.com.
- Experience setting up/managing production environments on AWS including networking and security infrastructure using load balancers, firewalls, and VPCs.
- Experience with AWS Console and Bash scripting.