Senior Software Engineer (Integrations & Data)
Concert Health is a mission-driven leading Behavioral Health Medical Group bringing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care practices and organizations in eight states. Through outcome driven clinical work, we increase accessibility to behavioral health services one person at a time.
Concert Health helps primary care providers deliver exceptional, reimbursable integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We provide primary care partners with a comprehensive Collaborative Care solution -- care managers, psychiatric consultants and technology -- to help identify and treat their patients struggling with a variety of behavioral health diagnoses. Our remote team provides evidence based interventions to promote symptom reduction and optimal outcomes for patients.
Led by co-founders Spencer Hutchins and Virna Little, Concert employs remote behavioral care managers and psychiatric consultants. We are continuing to expand to make behavioral health services more accessible to patients and communities in need.
We're looking for a talented Integration Engineer who will build our integration platform that connects data from our customer Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Systems, other-party integration services and reporting infrastructure with our Salesforce.com care management platform. The ideal candidate has past experience building robust and scalable integrations using FHIR & HL7 APIs. You will be contributing to our growing platform hosted in the cloud (AWS), built using state of the art technologies: .NET core, C#, React, Docker, Fargate, Lambda.
- Be the technical lead engineer responsible for architecting and building multiple integrations between external EMRs and Integration platforms and our internal Salesforce platform.
- Build APIs for our patient engagement applications.
- Design and implement an integration architecture that is secure, scalable, resilient and easily maintainable.
- Own the complete delivery of integrations platform including building CI/CD pipelines and automated testing.
- Work with product and engineering to lay out a roadmap for data integration and data warehouse.
- Help evaluate third party integrations/solution and make recommendations on build/buy decisions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience developing integrations between web based applications and services.
- Full-stack coding experience with C#, Java, or similar programming languages.
- Hands-on cloud expertise (preferably AWS) with strong understanding of SaaS models.
- Strong integration skills including REST APIs, message queuing, event bus, message streaming.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and wear multiple hats.
- B.S. or MS. Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience.
- Previous experience building products that integrate with healthcare IT ecosystem, preferably leading EMRs (such as Athena, Epic, Cerner, etc.) using HL7/FHIR Apis/toolkits.
Bonus Points for:
- Salesforce.com architecture and API; developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Triggers, Lightning Design and Visualforce pages.