Concert Health is a mission-driven leading Behavioral Health Medical Group bringing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care practices and organizations in eight states. Through outcome driven clinical work, we increase accessibility to behavioral health services one person at a time.
Concert Health helps primary care providers deliver exceptional, reimbursable integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We provide primary care partners with a comprehensive Collaborative Care solution -- care managers, psychiatric consultants and technology -- to help identify and treat their patients struggling with a variety of behavioral health diagnoses. Our remote team provides evidence based interventions to promote symptom reduction and optimal outcomes for patients.
Led by co-founders Spencer Hutchins and Virna Little, Concert employs remote behavioral care managers and psychiatric consultants. We are continuing to expand to make behavioral health services more accessible to patients and communities in need.
We are expanding into New Mexico and looking for talented primary care social workers (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LISACs or LMSW, LAC, LAMFT, LASACs) Bilingual (Mandarin-English) Behavioral Care Managers to join the Concert Health team!
We are also open to candidates who are licensed in other states and have a willingness to get licensed in New Mexico
- Contact individuals referred by primary care providers or who have been identified as needing behavioral health services
- Assess patients and provide brief therapy interventions and/or ongoing symptom monitoring
- Educate patients about potential treatment options and address concerns
- Clearly document your episodes to assist the rest of the collaborative care team (PCP’s, psychiatric professionals)
- Facilitate timely billing and recordkeeping
What you will need:
- Terminal social work or counseling licensure (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LISACs or LMSW, LAC, LAMFT, LASACs) in New Mexico REQUIRED
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English REQUIRED
- Available to work full or part- time (minimum of 20/hours per week) remotely with a flexible schedule
- Are engaging and personable. You can quickly build rapport with patients over the phone, even if they are resistant to speaking with you
- Experience providing Collaborative Care, Motivational Interviewing , Behavioral Activation and other evidence based short term treatments strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication- you write and speak clearly and concisely
- Excited about working independently and remotely, as well as part of a team of clinicians
- Have experience using a computer to do your job, and are not intimidated by new technology
- Computer literacy- we provide you a laptop, but familiarity with Salesforce and ERM systems a big plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Hourly Salary: $27.50 - $32.00 based on qualifications and experience
- Career Growth opportunities through paid Supervision, CEUs, lunch and learns and more!
- Concert Health issued laptop
- Being a part of a dynamic and growing team changing the way Collaborative Care for Behavioral Health happens!