Concert Health is a rapidly growing, behavioral healthcare services organization. The team includes experienced entrepreneurs, nationally recognized clinical pioneers and top flight health-tech investors including Healthy Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, Vertical Venture Partners, and Edward Bergmark.
Concert provides behavioral health services to primary care organizations using an evidence-based model, Collaborative Care. The organization employs a growing team of talented, mission-driven clinicians, empowered by a modern technology platform and operating model.
Collaborative Care has been shown to be effective, and is supported by Medicare, most commercial health plans, and Medicaid in many states. You can learn more about the model here.
We're looking for a talented Patient Engagement Specialist - In this role would be the face of concert Health to new patients. You will be working fully remote in a virtual contact center setting calling patients who may need behavioral healthcare services in care and enrolling them. As a Patient Engagement Representative you would play an important role balancing the needs of selling our services to referred patients while at the same time properly informing them about what services entail, properly screening them to ensure they would benefit from our services and scheduling the patient for a successful transition from you to their Behavioral Care Manager.
You must have an LBSW to be considered for this opportunity.
Your responsibilities as a Patient Engagement Specialist:
- Successfully complete patient engagement training and meet expectations set by Concert Health
- Complete outbound calls to identified potential patients for enrollment in behavioral healthcare programs
- Educate patients about Concert’s program benefits and how the program can help them. Use call scripts to engage members, answer questions, and respond appropriately to objections including about insurance verification and coverage and potential costs
- Use a CRM system, calling software (VOIP), and scheduling tools to track call results and scheduling appointments
- Clearly document your outreach to assist the rest of the Concert Team (behavioral care managers, PCPs, and psychiatrists)
- Provide outstanding quality customer service to our patients and potential patients
- Are LBSW licensed in New Mexico
- Comfortable in a virtual call center environment - you enjoy performing high-volume phone-based outreach and support
- Won't easily get discouraged on a tough day when people don't pick up the phone or won't speak with you
- Are engaging and personable; you can quickly build rapport over the phone, even if they are initially resistant to speaking with you
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are highly organized, great at making lists and tracking progress
- Have technology experience including the use of a computer system and phone system simultaneously to do your job, and are not intimidated by using new technology, especially Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Balancing the needs of selling our services to referred clients while at the same time having a deep passion and empathy to help patients
- Previous experience working in direct phone-based outreach and/or patient engagement (ideally in healthcare)
- Excellent computer skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional phone manner
- Strong focus on providing patients with superior support and service
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate information over the phone
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment successfully complete projects and assignments
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a remote work environment
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, good typing skills and working proficiency
- Must be able to document the pertinent points of a patient interaction in a clear and thorough manner.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Procedural Knowledge
- Listening Skills
- Soft Skills
- Communication Skills
- Call Documentation