Concert Health is a rapidly growing, behavioral healthcare services organization. The team includes experienced entrepreneurs, nationally recognized clinical pioneers and top flight health-tech investors including Healthy Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, Vertical Venture Partners, and Edward Bergmark.
Concert provides behavioral health services to primary care organizations using an evidence-based model, Collaborative Care. The organization employs a growing team of talented, mission-driven clinicians, empowered by a modern technology platform and operating model. Collaborative Care has been shown to be effective, and is supported by Medicare, most commercial health plans, and Medicaid in many states. You can learn more about the model here.
We're looking for a talented Crisis Care Specialist - In this role would be the face of Concert Health to new and potential patients. You will be working remotely in a team setting providing hotline coverage and assessment in an inbound remote telehealth setting which includes behavioral health crisis intervention, chronic condition counseling, and other resources to manage patients’ behavioral health needs. You would play an important role balancing the needs of selling our services to patients while at the same time properly informing them about what services entail and properly screening them to ensure they would benefit from our services.
Compensation: This is an hourly position with an expectation of 35-40 hours/week. Health insurance benefits are available.
Must be licensed in Arizona with a LMSW, LCSW, LAC, or LPC.
Your responsibilities as a Crisis Care Specialist:
- Successfully complete patient engagement training and meet expectations set by Concert Health
- Provides clinical information and education for inbound calls and outbound calls triages behavioral health crisis calls. Uses established protocols and independent professional judgment. Documents assessment, plans, interventions and results.
- Provide outstanding quality customer service to our patients and potential patients
- Provides high quality telehealth assessments of patients with behavioral health needs and assure these patients receive appropriate care.
- Provides various care coordination activities in collaboration with the patients primary care physician
- Educate patients about Concert’s program benefits and how the program can help them. Use call scripts to engage members, answer questions, and respond appropriately to objections including about insurance verification and coverage and potential costs
- appropriate follow-through, reporting and documentation for the members.
- Coordinates and provides short-term and chronic care counseling with goal focused interventions including patients and families that are age and developmentally appropriate.
- Case management includes ongoing assessment of health needs, individualized care plans, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of outcomes.
- Provide outreach as needed.
- Use a CRM system, calling software (VOIP), and scheduling tools to track call results and scheduling appointments
- Are comfortable in a virtual call center environment - you enjoy performing high-volume phone-based outreach and support
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are highly organized
- Have technology experience including the use of a computer system and phone system simultaneously to do your job, and are not intimidated by using new technology, especially Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Balancing the needs of selling our services to referred clients while at the same time having a deep passion and empathy to help patients.
- 1-3 years social work experience.
- Must have experience in a clinical setting with a working knowledge of a variety of medical concerns as well as mental health and chemical dependency treatment.
- Required License, Certification, Association
- Be licensed at a Master’s level (associate or independent ie LMSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, etc)
- Must be Certified to practice in specific State(s)
- Preferred Experience
- Knowledge of social support systems and resources.
- Knowledge of EPIC electronic medical records (EMR) a plus
- Excellent computer skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional phone manner
- Strong focus on providing patients with superior support and service
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate information over the phone
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment successfully complete projects and assignments
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a remote work environment
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, good typing skills and working proficiency
- Must be able to document the pertinent points of a patient interaction in a clear and thorough manner.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Procedural Knowledge
- Listening Skills
- Soft Skills
- Communication Skills
- Call Documentation