Concert Health is a national organization providing behavioral health services to primary care practices. Our medical group helps doctors (mostly primary care) deliver exceptional behavioral health services to their patients, following the Collaborative Care model. We employ remote care managers and psychiatric consultants and provide enabling technology to help them identify and treat patients with behavioral health needs.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to help our growing team of care manager get the most out of our systems, allowing them to focus on delivering excellent patient care. Part of a small team focused on improving our technology tools and the clinical user experience, you’ll deliver solutions to support questions, recognize problem patterns and help build the tools that will allow Concert to scale to provide great care to more patients.
- Become an expert on how our care delivery model and the systems that enable it
- Develop great relationships with and become a trusted systems advisor to our clinical team
- Triage incoming support cases and troubleshoot and determine the root cause of problems
- Identify patterns and propose solutions related to documentation, training and system improvements
- Use an emerging command of our data model to create and modify reports, dashboards and other business intelligence assets
- Write system, process, and best practice documentation. Write specifications for and test new features and systems based on your deep knowledge of how our users work
- System administration (user provisioning, permissions, configuration)
- Are extremely attentive to detail, and have experience helping non-technical users get the most out of systems
- Are excited to apply and master new technology, and enjoy helping others do the same
- Have demonstrated capacity to work under time pressure, balance competing priorities, and continue to execute projects with excellence
- Have a demonstrated ability to build strong, trusted relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues
- Are a strong communicator, verbally and in writing
- Are highly independent in your work and naturally drive projects to completion
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude, taking great pride in driving positive change and results, and in helping people solve problems
- Are excited about helping people access treatment for behavioral health needs
- Technical customer service experience; experience converting emerging solutions into training and knowledge base content
- Top-notch analytical skills; methodical and detail-oriented planner and problem-solver; ability to eliminate variables, prioritize requirements, identify root causes and present objective, organized information to users, internal Product and Engineering teams, and other decision-makers
- Strong technical skills, especially with Google Suite and Microsoft Office suites and spreadsheet data manipulation
- Strong writing skills, ideally with technical writing experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience escalating issues to developers and other tiers of support, with concise and detailed descriptions of expected and observed system behavior, steps to reproduce, etc.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience customizing/developing the Salesforce platform, at any level (we’re happy to train), and/or with calling software such as TalkDesk
- Experience supporting clinical users and handling Personal Health Information (PHI) in a professional manner
- Exposure to healthcare (especially behavioral healthcare) and understanding of related systems, such as electronic medical records (EMRs)