Concert Health is aiming to become America’s largest and best behavioral health medical group.
We are nearing 100 people strong, have over 40 medical group customers (representing more than 800 physicians) and are backed by some of the best health care investors around, including Town Hall Ventures, Vertical Venture Partners, Healthy Ventures, and Edward Bergmark.
Our team helps doctors (mostly primary care) deliver exceptional, integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We employ remote care managers and psychiatric consultants and provide enabling technology to help them identify and treat patients using an evidence-based program called Collaborative Care Management. Our model leans heavily on the strong research base that demonstrates our protocols outperform the standard of care.
We are looking for an exceptional, tenacious, and mission-driven sales representative to help us grow. Our ideal candidate has demonstrated outstanding results in previous sales roles, and is looking to join the ground floor of our commercial team.
This position will be our first non-founder sales representative, initially reporting directly to the CEO. High performers will have immense professional growth opportunities.
Start date: Immediate
Compensation and Benefits: Salary, bonus, stock options, health insurance, 401(k)
- Work directly with the founding team to identify and close partnerships with mid-size and large medical group practices
- Conduct high touch, high volume calls and in person visits with medical groups to expose them to Collaborative Care and Concert Health’s services
- Help talented, hard working physicians deliver better care, offer same-day access to behavioral health services to their patients, and build more sustainable practices
- Be picky. Ensure Concert works with medical groups that offer excellent patient care, are organized, and are looking for win-win partnerships
- Hit or exceed monthly lead qualification, opportunity, and contract close goals
- Work closely with our Client Success team to ensure signed contracts translate into thriving, sustainable partnerships
- Track and optimize the sales process
- Demonstrated success in a sales representative role, preferably with health care providers
- Amazing interpersonal skills - and the capability to express those skills over the phone and video
- Be more than a “relationship” seller. You work to understand the clinical and commercial value of our offering, as well as the unique needs of our clinician partners. You demonstrate how we can help our partners solve some of the most important problems in their business
- Experience creatively using technology to be more effective at your job
- Scrappiness: Since you won’t have well-developed processes, materials, or playbooks, you are comfortable figuring it out as you go along, and then documenting what you’ve learned so that we can systematize
- Must have use of a personal automobile, as part of the job will be visits to physician offices (post COVID)
Bonus Points For
- Experience selling, working for, or interacting with primary care practices
- Early-stage company scaling experience