Concert Health is a national organization providing behavioral health services to primary care practices. We assist physician practices to integrate screening techniques and psychiatric consultations into their practice and adopt Medicare's new Collaborative Care Management (CoCM ) and behavioral integration codes. We were founded by Dr. Virna Little, a nationally recognized leader in Collaborative Care, and Spencer Hutchins, a seasoned entrepreneur.
We are looking for talented bilingual primary care social workers (LCSW/LMSW/LMFT/LPCC/LMHC/MHC-LP) to coordinate behavioral health care & deliver high-quality, evidence based interventions to support people in need. Licensed psychologists (PhD, PSyD) or RNs with psychiatric experience are also welcome to apply.
- Contact individuals referred by primary care providers or who have been identified as needing behavioral health services
- Assess patients and provide brief therapy interventions and/or ongoing symptom monitoring
- Educate patients about potential treatment options and address concerns
- Clearly document your episodes to assist the rest of the collaborative care team (PCP’s, psychiatric professionals) and facilitate timely billing
- Are engaging and personable; you can quickly build rapport with patients over the phone, even if they are resistant to speaking with you
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are comfortable working independently and remotely, as well as part of a team of clinicians
- Have experience using a computer to do your job, and are not intimidated by new technology
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Computer literacy
- Licensed Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW), Licensed Counselor (LMHC,LCPC) or Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Psychologist (PhD, PSyD) or RN license (with Psychiatric Experience). Mental health masters degree candidates welcome to apply pending licensure
- Available to work full or part time (min 25 hours/week), a combination of on-site in the Bronx and remotely with a flexible schedule.