Concert Health is a national organization providing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care organizations. Concert Health is a leader in the field of behavioral health and is seeking talented clinician leaders to join their growing team. Concert Health provides an excellent training program and offers many opportunities for advancement and leadership development.
- Provide administrative and clinical oversight of team of telephonic and in-person behavioral health care managers
- Educate patients and team members about the collaborative care model
- Provide direct patient care for people with behavioral health needs
- Support your team of remote care providers in using technology to provide patient care
- Are engaging and personable; you can communicate clearly with and quickly build rapport with patients and care managers over the phone
- Are knowledgeable of and experienced with behavioral health tools and outcome- oriented care (specifically use of PHQ9 and GAD7)
- Are trained and experienced in motivational interviewing, behavioral activation or problem solving treatment and have experience with population health, registry management or quality improvement activities
- You are a highly organized multi-tasker with demonstrated success managing clinicians across multiple locations, services or programs
- Have experience with Collaborative Care, ideally, or practicing in primary care or integrated care settings
- Are very comfortable using a computer to do your job, and are not intimidated by learning new technology (EMR’s, G-suite, care management platforms) and teaching it to others
- Active LCSW license.
- Strong computer skills, with demonstrated proficiency in electronic records and/or care management platforms
- Available to work full time, flexible schedule from clinics in the NYC-area