Concert Health is re-architecting America’s $200B behavioral health system, in which tens of millions of Americans suffering from behavioral health conditions lack access to high quality care.
Concert’s medical group helps doctors (mostly primary care) deliver exceptional, integrated behavioral health services to their patients. We employ remote care managers and psychiatric consultants and provide enabling technology to help them identify and treat patients using an evidence- based program called Collaborative Care Management. Our model leans heavily on the strong research base that demonstrates our protocols outperform the standard of care.
We are growing quickly and working with new provider partners all the time. Our partners are excited by the possibility of better serving their patients, while being reimbursed for the care they provide. In this role, you work with Primary Care & OBGYN providers contracted with Concert Health (600 and counting) to ensure that all of their patients get the behavioral healthcare they deserve. You’ll own the experience providers have with Concert, driving value realization and return on their investment. This is a national role - you see multiple postings only because we are open to this hire living in one of several geographies.
- Set providers up for success: understand their workflows and norms for identifying/engaging with patients who would benefit from Concert's services. Address concerns from "our EMR won't do that!" to "we don't really see many depressed patients." Then, build “bottoms up” trust with individual providers and their teams, and “top down” systems to reach those patients
- Build an ongoing, collaborative, problem solving relationship to ensure that practices move beyond the just the sickest or the most obvious patients
- Learn how to do this yourself, coordinating the involvement of senior leadership, clinical, billing and others to achieve your mission for a given practice. Once you’ve driven sustained growth, build a playbook and team that can implement at scale.
- Ensure Concert delivers on its promise to save providers time, help them deliver better care, make them money, and help them win in the transition to value-based care. When we’re falling short, fix or ring alarms. Always look for ways to drive more value.
- Serve as a critical business partner to our Regional Supervisors, who oversee the clinical operations in the practices, and their teams of behavioral health professionals.
- Serve as a key point of leverage for Concert’s co-founder and COO.
- Are a doer. You must be effective driving patient and provider engagement in clinics from day 1.
- Are a builder and a systems thinker. You not only solve problems, but also look for patterns and identify how we build a system to scale the solution. You design, conduct, and evaluate experiments to drive new patient engagements.
- Are data-driven. You consume and improve Concert dashboards, using data to make and drive decisions on time allocation, priorities, and forecasting
- Are a relationship-builder. In particular, you love working with clinicians and their teams, and naturally understand that a relationship with the billing supervisor might be just as (or more!) important than your relationship with the CMO
- Are an empathetic communicator and an astute listener, with strong commercial instincts. You drive business success by understanding our partners and their practices, solving their core problems, and making them happy by driving their growth (and ours)
- Understand and drive up Practice Life Time Value (LTV) -- both financial and clinical. Build a Practice Success model that right-sizes our investments to potential value.
- Have an understanding of emerging value-based payment models, quality measures, & risk adjustment. You can tailor our service offering and help our partners thrive as they move to new care models
- Strong track record of effective managing relationships with customers/partners
- Demonstrated success starting and building programs that delight customers
- Background working in or with medical groups and health systems. You can speak the language and earn credibility with providers and their teams (both clinical and non).
- Past success delivering against high performance targets. You have shown that you can own a goal and get there, even in messy, uncertain, complex environments
- Comfort with heavy travel, particularly in the beginning. Spend time in our practices solving problems, not in the office making plans. Expect >50% travel for the first year.
- Preferred locations: San Diego, Houston, Phoenix, Greenville, NYC, CT; remote possible
Bonus Points for:
- Experience articulating, scoping & advocate for technology system changes that improve the lives of our patients, partners, and employees.