Concert Health is a national organization providing behavioral health services to primary care practices. We help primary care providers integrate evidence based behavioral health services into the practices.
We are looking for talented students to provide behavioral health care & deliver high-quality, evidence-based behavioral health interventions to support people in need. We offer plentiful training, and the opportunity to work as a member of a care team (including primary care physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, LCSW’s and other licensed mental health professionals).
Note: this application is only for counseling and social work students.
- Contact individuals referred by primary care providers or who have been identified as needing behavioral health services and complete a biopsychosocial assessment
- Assess patients and provide brief therapy interventions and/or ongoing symptom monitoring, treatment and relapse prevention planning
- Educate patients about potential treatment options and address concerns
- Document the care you provide to patients in the electronic health record and care management platform
- Are engaging and personable; you can quickly build rapport with patients, even if they are resistant to speaking with you
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are comfortable working independently and as part of a team of people with diverse medical and behavioral health training
- Have excellent technology skills, and are not intimidated by new technology
- Computer literacy
- Mental health masters degree candidate (MHC, MSW)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are especially welcome to apply.