Concert Health is a national organization providing behavioral health services to primary care practices. We assist physician practices to integrate screening techniques and psychiatric consultations into their practice and adopt Medicare's new Collaborative Care Management (CoCM ) and behavioral integration codes
We are looking for talented primary care social workers (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LISACs or LMSW, LAC, LAMFT, LASACs) to coordinate behavioral health care & deliver high-quality, evidence based interventions to support people in need.
Licensed Psychologist's (PhD, PSyD) or RN's (with Psychiatric Experience) are also welcome to apply.
- Contact individuals referred by primary care providers or who have been identified as needing behavioral health services
- Assess patients and provide brief therapy interventions and/or ongoing symptom monitoring
- Educate patients about potential treatment options and address concerns
- Clearly document your episodes to assist the rest of the collaborative care team (PCP’s, psychiatric professionals) and facilitate timely billing
- Are engaging and personable; you can quickly build rapport with patients over the phone, even if they are resistant to speaking with you
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are comfortable working independently and remotely, as well as part of a team of clinicians
- Have experience using a computer to do your job, and are not intimidated by new technology
- Computer literacy
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LISAC, LMSW, LAC, LAMFT, LASAC, Licensed Psychologist (PhD, PSyD) or RN license (with Psychiatric Experience).
- Available to work full or part time (min 25 hours/week), primarily remotely with a flexible schedule. May be located anywhere in Texas (Houston Preferred).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are encouraged to apply