Concert Health is a national organization providing behavioral health services to primary care practices. We help physicians integrate screening techniques and psychiatric consultations into their practice and adopt Medicare's new Collaborative Care Management (CoCM) and behavioral integration codes.
We are looking for talented Behavioral Care Managers (RN) to coordinate behavioral health care & deliver high-quality, evidence based interventions to support people in need.
- Contact individuals referred by primary care providers or who have been identified as needing behavioral health services
- Assess patients and provide brief therapy interventions and/or ongoing symptom monitoring
- Educate patients about potential treatment options and address concerns
- Clearly document your episodes to assist the rest of the collaborative care team (PCP’s, psychiatric professionals) and facilitate timely billing
- Are engaging and personable; you can quickly build rapport with patients over the phone, even if they are resistant to speaking with you
- Ideally have experience in primary care, psychiatric care management or community nursing, including care planning with establishment of short term behavioral goals
- Are knowledgeable of and experienced with behavioral health tools and outcome- oriented care (specifically use of PHQ9 and GAD7)
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are comfortable working independently and remotely, as well as part of a team of clinicians
- Have experience using a computer to do your job, and are not intimidated by new technology
- Computer literacy
- RN license
- Available to work full or part time (min 20 hours/week), primarily remotely with a flexible schedule. May be based anywhere in Arizona.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are especially welcome to apply.