Concert Health is a national organization providing behavioral health services to primary care practices. We are looking for a talented Engagement Specialist to engage with patients who may need behavioral healthcare services.
- Contact individuals referred by primary care providers or who have been identified as needing behavioral health services
- Educate patients about potential treatment options, address concerns, and assist them in taking the next steps towards seeking care
- Clearly document your outreach and conversations to assist the rest of the Concert Team (behavioral care managers, PCPs, and psychiatrists) who will speak with the patient next
- Are engaging and personable; you can quickly build rapport with patients over the phone, even if they are initially resistant to speaking with you
- Write and speak clearly and concisely
- Are passionate about helping people get treatment for mental health needs
- Are highly organized, great at making lists and tracking progress
- Won't easily get discouraged on a tough day when patients don't pick up the phone or won't speak with you
- Have experience using a computer to do your job, and are not intimidated by using new technology
- Computer literacy
- BA or MA in a behavioral health-related field and ideally healthcare-related work experience
- BSW strongly preferred
- Available to work part time (min 20 hours/week), with a flexible schedule. May be located anywhere in Arizona.
- Previous experience working in direct outreach (ideally in healthcare)
- Experience with NextGen EMR