- Work from Home providing telephonic behavioral health care
- Masters Degree in Mental Health or related field, license preferred but not required
- Minimum of 20 hours weekly
- Benefits and paid time off available
- Excellent training program and opportunities for advancement
- Applicants must have experience providing evidence based behavioral health treatments , preferably in integrated care setting, Knowledge of Collaborative Care model helpful.
- Applicants must have strong computer skills, knowledge of electronic health records preferred
- Applicants must be organized and have the ability to work independently
Concert Health is a national organization providing evidence based behavioral health services to primary care practices. Concert Health is a leader in the behavioral health field and is currently seeking talented clinicians to join their growing team.