Concert Health is seeking dynamic experienced, high performing LCSW to join our growing team at Concert Health
- Screen, asses and provide brief therapeutic interventions in a primary care setting
- Provide some on site individual and group treatment as part of an integrated primary care team .
- Act as part of a Collaborative Care team, with the practice providing telephonic care management to patients and coordinating with psychiatric consultants for supervision and primary care provider support.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting and/ or experience with tools such as the PHQ9 or GAD7 helpful. Candidates must be computer literate and have a minimum of 5 hours available weekly for on site services (Crystal Creek neighborhood)
What We Do
- Concert Health is the leading provider of Collaborative Care / telephonic behavioral health services in the region. This position provides team members with the opportunity to do in person and telephonic treatment , with a flexible schedule and home based telephonic services.
- Concert Health assists physician practices to integrate screening techniques and psychiatric consultations into their practice and adopt Medicare's new Collaborative Care Management (CoCM) program.