- Full-time, flexible schedule with some evening and weekends required
- Home based with some on site work at primary care practices across Arizona
- Only Licensed social workers, counselors, psychologists or nurses are eligible to apply
- Must have experience practicing in Collaborative Care /IMPACT model
- Administrative and clinical oversight of team of telephonic behavioral health care managers
- Direct care responsibilities providing Collaborative Care
- Documented success in behavioral health management of providers practicing Collaborative Care/IMPACT
- Requires demonstrated successes managing clinicians across multiple locations and/or home based
Experience in primary care delivering care in integrated care models specifically collaborative care/ impact
Knowledge of behavioral health tools and outcome oriented care specifically use of PHQ9 and GAD7
- Training and experience in motivational interviewing, behavioral activation or problem solving treatment
- Population health experience , registry management or quality improvement activities
- Strong computer skills, demonstrated proficiency with electronic records and/or care management platforms
- Concert Health assists physician practices to integrate screening and behavioral health services into their practice. This includes a team of talented behavioral health care managers and psychiatric consultants into their practice in order to adopt Medicare's new Collaborative Care Management (CoCM) program.
- We are looking for experienced, high performing therapist-care management supervisors who can oversee teams of care management professionals across a region and coordinate with local primary care offices.