Concentric Health Experience is a mission-driven, experience-focused, and community-oriented agency that thrives on entrepreneurial energy. Efficient and self-driven individuals succeed in this environment.
We are looking for an Agency Coordinator who will be an integral part of the Talent & Culture team. The ideal individual is solutions-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills. They are detail-oriented and have the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects. The Agency Coordinator will work independently on projects, from conception to completion. Additionally, they must be able to work well under pressure when handling a variety of activities, all while presenting a welcoming, professional, and positive demeanor.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the front desk and reception including phone calls, guests, cleanliness, and over-all environment. They are the first and last impression of our agency.
- Provide a path for smooth communication and guidance between the general population and other departments. The Agency Coordinator is the first person that anyone thinks to ask.
- Execute exceptional concierge services to the agency, such as ordering and setting up catering for both internal and external meetings.
- Receive and distribute mail in a timely and organized manner.
- Administrative Support
- Manage conference room bookings through Microsoft outlook, being sure to prioritize meetings appropriately and moving items when necessary.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans for the general population; printing and other clerical duties; and assisting with other ad-hoc requests.
- Track and report all purchase receipts to the finance team.
- Complete expense reports for various senior level employees.
- Oversee active and accurate records of various reports and projects in an organized manner on department server.
- Attend bi-weekly department meetings.
- Organize and often act as lead event coordinator for internal agency events including two annual agency-wide parties.
- Edit and completes first drafts for written internal communications to the agency on a weekly basis.
- Manage and provide a superior service experience for new hires, employees, interview candidates, vendors, and clients.
- Assisting Talent & Culture with on-boarding and off-boarding experiences as needed.
- Serve as a brand ambassador and lead as a positive example for the Concentric community.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 months of relevant experience
- Superior customer/clientele services (Customer service experience is a-plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Outlook
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills independently and on a team.
- Forward looking thinker; actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Flexible approach, excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Interest in human resources is a-plus