We are looking for a Resourcer to join our growing People Team, and help us accelerate our talent acquisition as we strive to rid the world of financial crime through our saas anti-money laundering solutions.
What will you be doing?
As a Resourcer you will be passionate about locating and engaging the best talent. You will use your market knowledge and experience to optimise how we source for our key roles.
As a Resourcer, you will be
- Collaborating with hiring managers to fully understand their requirements to enable you to source effectively
- Unlocking the best talent in the market through innovative and diverse prospecting approaches, leveraging various tools and networks to find world class talent
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience to all candidates regardless of outcome
- Managing incoming applications, alongside proactive sourcing
- Prioritising your roles, effectively sourcing across multiple positions simultaneously
- Using and expanding your market knowledge, staying up to date with trends so we can be proactive, rather than reactive
- Working with internal and external stakeholders on the delivery of a number of talent team projects, from EVP to candidate experience, from hiring manager training to data and reporting.
To be successful in the role you will need
- Proven experience as a Researcher, Resourcer or Recruiter, either internally or at an agency
- Experience of sourcing a wide variety of roles, ideally across multiple geographies
- Sourcing experience across a wide variety of roles
- Scale-up experience would be beneficial, but not necessarily required
The impact you will have
Hiring the best talent is one of the biggest business priority of 2022 and beyond. We have a great product, great investors and a great team. However, for us to scale we need to keep growing which is why Talent is truly at the heart of our business.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale through our propriety AI-driven technology.
In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and have nearly 400 employees, with ambitious plans to get to 500 by the end of the year! We are rapidly growing and already have a client base of 500 enterprises across 75 different countries.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keep us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree what is best for you and your team.
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- Annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Meal Vouchers
- Parental leave and childcare benefits
- Medical Insurance
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.