About the role
As part of our growth plans we are looking to expand in the US, and therefore are looking to hire experienced AML Sales Executives to help us achieve that goal. You will be charged with selling our solutions into Fintech, Insurance, Gaming and Casinos as well as Neobanks, Crypto Exchanges as well as Tier 1 banks and other financial institutions across North America. You will be someone who has solid exposure to velocity selling as well lengthy sales cycles, large deal sizes, and the complexities of the sorts of sales processes involved in these dealings
As a AML Sales Executive you will
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers in the designated market segments, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritize the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
Who we are looking for
- Experience selling SaaS solutions (into Financial Services highly beneficial)
- Exposure to Compliance or AML / Fraud (highly beneficial)
- New Business mentality.
- Successful track record selling high velocity as well as $100k ARR transactions
- Experience in solution/value based sales, successful selling to Financial Services is a plus
- Strong sales methodology focusing on the value not the product
- Coachable, keen to continually learn & improve
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- Keen commercial instinct to determine which opportunities to prioritize
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (fluent in English) and consultative approach to close business
Pay, Perks, and Such:
- Our salary range is between $80,000 - $100,000 - if your salary expectation is higher please reach out and we can discuss other possible role options
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental/Vision/Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Generous commissions and bonuses (uncapped)
- Share option scheme
- Unlimited PTO policy
This is a full-time role based in our Midtown NYC office or the Atlanta area. On top of base salary you will also receive generous bonuses/commissions for meeting and surpassing sales targets.
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.