As an experienced Senior Pre-Sales Consultant at ComplyAdvantage you will support our teams globally. In this role you will partner with the sales organisation to generate new business taking a customer centric approach to solution sales removing any technical barriers. Navigating complex client requirement evaluations from demonstrations to proofs of concept on value.
Actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. Demonstrating the ability to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
As a Senior Pre-Sales Consultant you will be acting as an SME from a product, technical, and regulatory perspective across the ComplyAdvantage product offering.
- Provide industry expertise in the financial crimes (AML, Fraud, Surveillance, Conduct) or liquidity, profitability and growth domain
- Support the discovery activities, writing and presentation of business value justification documents in support of compelling, ROI driven sales proposals
- Co-ordinate and respond to written RFIs/RFPs, both through managing the RFP process and providing direct written responses to questions
- Take an active lead in preparate and readiness for customer engagements, supporting the team in building a knowledge centre of resources.
- Responsible for laying the groundwork to acquire customers and support clients throughout the sales process
- Pre-Sales Solutions support internally and externally to our direct and indirect Sales Teams to achieve our revenue targets
- Manage the transition from pre-sales activities to post-sales
- Provide Technical/Business Thought Leadership skills to generate more closed won deals
- Act as a key member of the sales pursuit team and as a liaison between the sales team and product management, product delivery, and professional services in all net new, renewal, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities as well as retention activities
- Undertake and customise demos of our software solutions to partners, prospects and clients, clearly articulating the value of our solutions and how they map to our customers problems
- Report on deal progress, escalating any issues to the right stakeholders to ensure successful sales
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Strong experience in financial services or fincrime sectors
- Demonstrable track record supporting the winning of new business
- Technical comprehension and articulation of advanced data management, applications and analytics techniques
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Deep domain knowledge in financial services across AML, Fraud, and Surveillance or Credit Risk, Bank Profitability and Liquidity is a plus
- Aptitude to learn industry specific processes and vocabulary to successfully lead meetings with a diverse group of prospects and their respective focus
- Significant experience in a pre-sales environment with the ability to talk confidently about technical solutions
- Excellent presentation skills - the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- The ability to simplify very complex topics, to create a compelling argument in favour of your view while establishing and cementing solution value in the mind of your audience
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption too)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Childcare benefits
- Eye Care Vouchers
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.