We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and we are looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers to help us do this! You will engineer machine learning models, tooling and data pipelines for our linked data ecosystem and work within one of our squads, depending on your skills and experience.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will
- Work alongside Data Scientists to develop and productionize machine learning models for your squad.
- Build out the software ecosystem for your squad, including feature extraction and storage, workflow management, model delivery and more
- Help the team to make the right technical and architectural decisions as we evolve and scale our systems
- Integrate ML models into new and existing data pipelines to drive positive impacts for CA’s customers
- Undertake prototyping and research work to determine the best approach to achieve the team’s goals
- Help support and coach more junior member of the team
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will
- Develop machine learning models and the productionisation of machine learning prototypes
- Deploy and support machine learning models in production
- Deliver and support data-intensive applications in production and at scale
- Design software with scale, transparency and ease of operation in mind, writing maintainable, performant and well-tested code in Python
- Act as an escalation point for the team for technical / architectural issues
- Analyse and problem solve effectively, taking ownership of technical problems from scoping to delivery
- Work as part of a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Act as a technical liaison with other parts of the engineering org, non-technical stakeholders and leadership
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with cloud (AWS / Azure / GCP) or containerised infrastructure (Kubernetes / Docker / ArgoCD / Argo Workflow
- Comfort working with numeric computing libraries such as NumPy and Pandas
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL), message queues (Kafka) and data engineering workflows (batch processing, ETL, streaming)
The impact you will have
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will have the opportunity to completely shape our ways of working making a positive impact on our customers and helping us make financial crime a thing of the past.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale through our propriety AI-driven technology.
In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and have nearly 400 employees, with ambitious plans to get to 500 by the end of the year! We are rapidly growing and already have a client base of 500 enterprises across 75 different countries.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- Equity as we want you to have a part of what we are building
- Unlimited Time Off Policy- A work life balance and focus on our wellbeing are critical to keep us performing at our best.
- Hybrid working- We want you to strike a balance and be where you do your best work. You will work with your manager to agree what is best for you and your team. You will also get an annual budget of £215 to kit out your home office
- Travel season loan ticket and cycle to work scheme, if you decide that you would like to spend more time in the office
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and continuously improve
- £2000 annual learning budget to drive your performance and career development
- Parental leave and childcare benefits
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
What will happen next
- Once your application has been submitted, a member of the Talent Team will review
- You will be booked in for an initial phone interview to find out more about your skills and experience, plus give you the opportunity to ask any questions.
- You will then be booked in for a coding and problem solving session so we can see you in action! You will meet your potential team members and also see the sort of problems that you will be solving.
- You will then have a final interview with the hiring manager. They will want to find out more about you and give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- We will present an offer!
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.