The fintech and regtech industries are growing at an astonishing rate with new products, innovations - and challenges - being discovered all the time. All of these discoveries are being shared and explained on social media. We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic social media and community manager to help place ComplyAdvantage at the center of these conversations. You’ll be an integral part of our global content team, helping us to engage with customers, sales prospects, journalists and influencers on the latest happenings in the financial crime world.
We want to be a voice of authority on financial crime and compliance topics, including countering the finance of terrorism, the future of cryptocurrencies and the power of digital disruptors in the banking industry to name just a few. You will be responsible for a range of metrics, including growing the size and quality of our follower base on Twitter and LinkedIn, building our presence on Reddit, driving traffic to our content and ensuring our social channels influence the sales pipeline.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 1000 enterprises across 200 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
We are looking for a social media specialist to join our rapidly growing marketing team. You’ll get involved in all areas of social media marketing from building campaign strategies to copywriting to reporting on insights and analytics. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Senior Content Manager to design and deliver our social media strategy. Drive this strategy day-to-day, with a clear focus on measurable outcomes.
- Build social media plans for marketing, sales and customer success initiatives such as product launches, campaigns, webinars, events and our podcast.
- Be the expert on crafting engaging, personable social copy tailored to the nuances of each social channel. Regularly share learnings with our team, and keep our social media content at the cutting edge of B2B best practice.
- Work with global and regional marketing teams to build a framework for engaging with customers, partners, journalists and industry subject matter experts on social media, ensuring we’re an authoritative and active player in industry conversations.
- Drive the roll-out of our employee advocacy program, beginning with our sales teams in the US and EMEA.
- Partner with executives in our leadership team, coaching them on how to build their own brands and voices on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Collaborate with in-house and external designers on developing graphics and videos tailored to the demands of social media.
- Design and deliver regular reports to marketing, sales and executive stakeholders on the performance of our social media channels, with a focus on optimization and sustainable growth.
- Proactively suggest new tools and tactics, working with our marketing and creative teams. A/B test these approaches and share the results.
- Apply a social media lens to all content we create, suggesting opportunities for how we can repackage or repurpose it for our social channels.
- Leverage social listening and analytics tools to keep our team informed on the latest trending topics, companies and news stories from the world of financial crime.
What does success look like after 3 months?
- Regular, quality cadence of social copy development is established, with built-in review cycles and clear communication channels with stakeholders who would like support.
- Parameters of our wider social strategy are defined, with initial exploration on new platforms such as Reddit underway.
- Reporting templates and cadence developed, with a view to ultimately creating dashboards showing how our social performance can be measured across thought leadership/brand awareness, content marketing and sales pipeline.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual who is passionate about, and active on, social media. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Experience running social media channels for fast-growing brands, including proven work experience as a social media copywriter and strategist, either in an agency or in-house.
- A creative eye, with experience writing captivating content for multiple channels, and working with designers to build social-led creative - e.g. images, GIFs and audio clips.
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, and social listening tools such as Buzzsumo and AnswerThePublic.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Comfortable working as part of an integrated marketing team, with an understanding of how social media intersects with content marketing and lead generation.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines and to accommodate short-notice requests for social media support.
- An understanding of, and passion for, community management.
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Training & development budget
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.