Business Development Executive - London, Leeds or Leicester
We are looking for an ambitious and success-driven French speaking Business Development Executive, with experience in consistently meeting and exceeding targets. You will be working on the frontline of our commercial team, finding opportunities to sell our industry leading anti-money laundering software.
Ultimately you will be responsible for the critical step of engaging and booking meetings with world leading businesses. Working in a fast paced environment with the expectation to create your own work that requires a hungry and motivated attitude.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures and Balderton Capital.
We aim to continue to scale over the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
- Working alongside the existing business development team and experienced sales team
- Building networks internally and externally
- Work on 30% warm leads, the rest will be generating new leads
- Maintain your territory of named accounts with up to date, relevant account information
- Generate leads and meetings on a daily basis by leveraging our content, technology using a variety of prospecting methods e.g. phone calls, email, social media and conferences.
- You will have your own targets however you need to work as part of a strong team which includes your Account Executive who you need to book meetings with and communicate your own plans and follow their guidance.
- To be successful in this role continuous learning and development will be supported on product and industry knowledge and sales skills.
- We’re looking for an ambitious and highly motivated individual
- some experience with business development but are open to speaking to individuals looking to start their career in sales
- have fantastic spoken and written communication, as well as an ability to tailor your communication style to align with a variety of ages, backgrounds and personalities.
- You’ll be working for an ever-expanding company where given the right attitude and results your career can progress extremely fast.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and target driven attitude
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited holiday plan
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.