Senior / Product Manager, Knowledge Graph
We are looking for a driven, talented and experienced product manager to help us build our SaaS and API-based anti-money laundering solutions that help organisations fight financial crime. We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and
stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Product Team and be the product lead in one of our 2-pizza delivery squads (e.g. Case Management, Customer Integrations, etc.) focused on a core piece of our customer value proposition.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $85m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, NLP, and ML, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
Good data is at the heart of detecting financial crime. ComplyAdvantage already have global coverage of the major classes of risk data (PEPs, Sanctions, Watchlists, Adverse Media,Corporates) and we are now integrating that siloed data into the first global connected database of risk-related information – what we call ‘ComplyData’. This will transform how we detect financial crime: increasing accuracy, detection rates, efficiency, and transparency, providing context, and creating novel insights. The teams building the graph combine technical expertise in data infrastructure, NLP, and ML, with insights into financial crime detection and user experiences that can transform the process of investigating and detecting risks. We are looking for PMs to join this team who can help us exploring the potential of this new technology, build the infrastructure and capabilities to scale it, and identify opportunities to put it into the hands of our customers.
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced Product Manager to be part of the growing, capable, and ambitious ComplyData team. The ComplyData team is responsible for the next generation of ComplyAdvantages's products, bringing the power of graphs to customers around the world through our financial crime busting solutions.
- Working with other PMs, domain experts, UXR, and data science teams to test how an integrated knowledge graph can improve the detection of financial crime and risks.
- Work with the engineering squad to use the experimental insights to define the requirements of a scalable knowledge graph infrastructure.
- Product owner for delivery of the knowledge graph infrastructure integrating new and existing data sources.
- Working with customer facing teams (KYC and Transaction Monitoring) to put the insights generated by the graph into customer’s hands.
- Contribute to the overall ComplyData product vision and strategy.
What does success look like after 3 months?
- The engineering team is executing on a roadmap that will build towards the vision of a global connected database of risk-related information, and deliver measurable improvements to our ability to detect financial risks.
What does success look like after 12 months?
- Customers are using data provided by the knowledge graph to detect financial risks more accurately and efficiently
London, or Cluj-Napoca (Romania) preferred, though remote-first working is possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience in building and shipping technical products
- Experience in product management or technology leadership.
- Excellent analytical, and written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment.
- Experience of defining and delivering solutions in regulatory compliance and / or anti financial crime operations.
- MSc or PhD in a technical discipline
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited leave policy
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.