We are looking for a driven, talented Information Security Compliance Analyst with knowledge in security compliance to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organisations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Information Security Team, being involved in maintaining ISO 27001, SOC 2 and internal audits, privacy and security compliance related tasks.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralise the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- We are looking for an expert compliance analyst to join our Information Security team. You’ll get involved in:
- ISO 27001, SOC2 and internal audit support as required
- Support the maintenance of the ISMS
- Website Security Assessments
- End-point Security
- New starter training
- Procurement InfoSec checks
- Penetration testing action plan reviews
- Access management procedure and audits
- Stats for ISMS meetings
- Patch management monitoring
- Incident management
- Support with prospect, client and partner due diligence/audit requests
What does success look like after 3 months?
- Audit actions closed or well managed
- Delivering new starter induction training
- Reporting on figures for ISMS meetings
- Successfully reviewing new suppliers
- Be a happy and confident member of the team
- Being self driven and pro active
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- ComplyAdvantage are going through a rapid period of growth
- Information Security’s role is to protect the business whilst enabling growth
- We have a large customer and partner base that require regular audits and due diligence to be performed
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Flexible Working opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Pension Contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption too)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Childcare benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Eye Care Vouchers
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.