We are looking for an exceptional research analyst with knowledge in political sciences to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Data Team, being involved in measuring and building out our data coverage related to anti-money laundering (AML), mainly focused on politically exposed individuals (i.e. heads of state, members of parliament, senior judges).
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 350 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
We are looking for an expert International Affairs Research Analyst to join our Data team. You’ll get involved in measuring and building out our data coverage related to anti-money laundering (AML), mainly focused on politically exposed individuals (i.e. heads of state, members of parliament, senior judges). You will:
- Execute research assignments on government structures
- Assess accuracy and quality of existing data
- Support the team in identifying coverage improvement needs
- Work closely with Product and Data to ensure we exceed client expectations in relation to our data coverage and quality.
What does success look like after 3 months?
- Take ownership of researching government structures for target countries.
- Understand the requirements for an official position to be considered a PEP position.
- Understand and execute on internal processes preparing data sources for ingestion.
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- Have excellent research skills and a desire to understand issues holistically
- Have a broad understanding of principles of government structures around the world
- Have an outstanding level of attention to detail, and likely adopt a methodological approach to much of your research
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment, have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to support and mentor your colleagues
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.