We're currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager to join our CS team in London. You'll be charged with nurturing relationships with a portfolio of our customers. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients helping them to get the best results from using the platform while feeding back ideas to the product development teams.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
About the role - what you will do:
- Portfolio of customers - manage your own set of customers from onboarding to training to adoption and beyond. You will be their dedicated contact and own the overall relationship with each client.
- Ensure that a implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders, e.g. their technology team, compliance & risk teams
- Provide proactive support to our clients by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilisation and take responsibility for minimising churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to our clients, responding to their queries and coordinating across the various ComplyAdvantage teams to solve their problems
- Drive cross-sell and upsell and expanding contract revenue in conjunction with the sales/account management team
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature roll outs, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how ComplyAdvantage can better serve our customers
The ideal candidate
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to coordinate across teams and build consensus
- Good understanding of technology and familiarity with concepts such as APIs, cloud solutions a benefit
- Strong process management skills, won't drop any balls!
Nice to have
- Prior start-up experience a benefit
- Project management experience
What we are offering you:
- Stock Options
- Remote Working Opportunity- The UK office is currently in Holborn, Central London. Some of the team work in the office a couple of days a week, others only come in for key meetings a couple of times a quarter. We want people to be able to work in the best environment for them.
- Unlimited Holiday- We want people to take time off and report on how much holiday is being used every month making sure that everyone can rest and recuperate
- Flexible Working Hours- Our ‘standard’ working hours are 9am- 6pm but flexible working is welcome
- £2000 Annual Training Budget- To be used on external training or courses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket and cycle to work scheme
At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.